SnailShell Box

By snail shell do you mean folded horn ? Or do you mean clam shell isobaric ? I have fooled around with both styles. The isobaric is a piece of cake. Folded horn on the other hand can be a b!tch. I'll see if I can find ya a link I remember seeing one somewhere. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They boast mediocre numbers with low power...what I don't understand is why they haven't faced the sensor with high power, if they want to prove anything...

They boast mediocre numbers with low power...what I don't understand is why they haven't faced the sensor with high power, if they want to prove anything...
Sorry but P4S enclosures are worth it, these guys are amazing sorry but you know nothing. :readytogo

true that, lets see maby 3000+w or so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

225$ + shipping!

I didn't ask if you liked them. I do not plan on competeing with them or setting any World Records. I just wanted to make one for a 10 to try it out. Might like the sound of it, you don't know.

All they are is a form of Transmission Line enclosures, but I didn't know if they modeled them that way or modeled them ported. Their's seems to be smaller, but the 6 1/2's played good. Thats what I wanted to do, have 1 - 10" sub and compare it to my 2 - 15"s that are going in dual reflex ported boxes, (ABC).

Sorry but P4S enclosures are worth it, these guys are amazing sorry but you know nothing. :readytogo
You are the one that doesn't know diddly squat about a speaker, and you come here telling me I know nothing?

Get the **** out...

OK no fighting. Now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

:hilarious

I have my design already and I'll try to get it done on Monday.

BTW: P4S won't give you a design...

And chances are, it won't sound all that great, unless you personally know the implementations behind the design...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.