smoke smell

Hu then? Should be able to find something good. I think Jeff has mentioned the Sony for 80 bucks and compareable to the 80 prs.
I meant JVC...http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-reviews/634908-review-jvc-x340bts-el-cheapo-active-head-unit.html

Hu then? Should be able to find something good. I think Jeff has mentioned the Sony for 80 bucks and compareable to the 80 prs.
I’m looking into the alpine cde 152 with 3 sets of pre outs and 9 band eq and the alpine cde 143bt with 2 set of pre outs, and 3 band eq.

Which one would you choose from these to? I’m not sure if Bluetooth is necessary isn’t usb for iPod better in regards to sound quality....or is the Jvc you mentioned better?

I’m looking into the alpine cde 152 with 3 sets of pre outs and 9 band eq and the alpine cde 143bt with 2 set of pre outs, and 3 band eq. Which one would you choose from these to? I’m not sure if Bluetooth is necessary isn’t usb for iPod better in regards to sound quality....or is the Jvc you mentioned better?
That is the jvc i mentioned to you.
It has 13 band eq and 6 preouts.

Alpine is a good brand, but the ones you are choosing from are outdated to newer cheaper models that possess better qualitys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Update 2: I received a replacement ppi amp yesterday (thank god for the $10 warranty I bought). and I will be receiving my new hu today (thank god again for the $10 warranty I bought).

what I noticed was that one of the channels on my 2ch amp is not working , old amp with no warranty(tested it with the bad hu, that might be the issue) Once I install the new hu and in deed on channel is bad, can I connect two speakers to one channel? They are 4ohm speakers rated at 85 watts rms. The amp is rated 220 watts rms @ 2ohms. Can I wire the two speakers as shown on the picture. If I want to give each speaker 80 watts rms would I use the following to set my gains using the dmm ( 80watts x 2speakers=160 x 2ohms=320 = sqrt(320)= 17.8 v

now with what happened should I change the rca or can I use the same ones?

2SVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

Update 2: I received a replacement ppi amp yesterday (thank god for the $10 warranty I bought). and I will be receiving my new hu today (thank god again for the $10 warranty I bought). what I noticed was that one of the channels on my 2ch amp is not working , old amp with no warranty(tested it with the bad hu, that might be the issue) Once I install the new hu and in deed on channel is bad, can I connect two speakers to one channel? They are 4ohm speakers rated at 85 watts rms. The amp is rated 220 watts rms @ 2ohms. Can I wire the two speakers as shown on the picture. If I want to give each speaker 80 watts rms would I use the following to set my gains using the dmm ( 80watts x 2speakers=160 x 2ohms=320 = sqrt(320)= 17.8 v

now with what happened should I change the rca or can I use the same ones?

2SVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg
You need to check if the amp supports 2 ohms.
Also you can use the same rca, there shouldnt be an issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.