Small ID build today

alrighty off to dads shop to do a little work.

will have more pics up later //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

uploading pics now

so far only have components in holy cow do they sound beautiful. still needs some tuning though. little hiss at times to get rid of. but very impressed thus far.

cant wait to get the max in later tonight

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

out with the old

DSC00857.jpg

in with the new

DSC00849.jpg

old and new

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

oh and tweeter was already mounted there from last install so i just went the same route. buddy of mine decided to put it there for less work. i really wish we had done the extra work

nice.

ive always kinda liked teh cavi's. OP and BBT , would you mind giving a review of the car? likes? dislikes? common problems? ease of installation? i know its off topic , but it seems to be a good place to ask.

nice.
ive always kinda liked teh cavi's. OP and BBT , would you mind giving a review of the car? likes? dislikes? common problems? ease of installation? i know its off topic , but it seems to be a good place to ask.
they can actually be pretty nice cars. i havent really had any isssues with this one. its an 04 with 103k miles on it. only real issues i can say i have had with it would be the power window went out in passenger door and power window switch also went out

as for installations, they are not too hard to work on. the dash is a little tricky the first time you work on them but once you have done it a few times its a piece of cake. trunks are not huge but not small either. i have had no problems running wire in it. door speakers were kind of a pita however if you want to do them right they kinda are regardless.

hope this review helps some. anymore questions feel free to ask. i have 2 cavaliers so i like to think i know a little about them

reason i asked is because im thinking about getting one over a civic. probably between a 95-99 depending on budget when the time comes.

and assuming you do your own tune ups , how hard are they to work on? and any reliability issues?

reason i asked is because im thinking about getting one over a civic. probably between a 95-99 depending on budget when the time comes.and assuming you do your own tune ups , how hard are they to work on? and any reliability issues?

maintence wise all i do is change my oil and my dad does my tires for me. well he is the only one other than me that works on the car. he says it's not that bad though. it's a pretty cheap car to work on too. what is your budget like? i paid 9300 for mine in 05 and it was a year old then

Image Dynamics vs powerbass

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

Keep in mind that this is only temporary until i figure out what i want to do ampwise and until i get new box for sub

oh and forgot to bring end caps for alpine amp so that will clean up a little bit too

DSC00883.jpg

Here is my 02 Brian.

Don't have pics of the other ones. Well I do of my 94, but they are when the car was in bad shape.

Maybe give you an idea for your amp setup. Was easy to do.

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway073.jpg

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway087.jpg

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway138.jpg

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway142.jpg

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway093.jpg

Probably seen this pic as it is everywhere on here, lol! More than you can afford pal! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Need any insight, let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.