Sluger amps???Anyone...

07ramjam
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a friend who came across an 1800 watt version of this amp.I cant find anything about it.No specs or reviews...nothing!!

It seems like a pretty solid amp.3 40 amp fuses 0 gauge connections.The guy whos selling thinks about 1000 watts RMS @ 2ohms.Its selling for around 100.00 to maybe 120.00.Anyone have any experience with this line of amps??

I have a friend who came across an 1800 watt version of this amp.I cant find anything about it.No specs or reviews...nothing!!
It seems like a pretty solid amp.3 40 amp fuses 0 gauge connections.The guy whos selling thinks about 1000 watts RMS @ 2ohms.Its selling for around 100.00 to maybe 120.00.Anyone have any experience with this line of amps??
I've never heard of em.

Regardless, i demand some guts pics.

He has bought it yet because of a lack of info.He's asking my advice but I dont want to give him bad info.Do you all think it might be worth taking a risk with it??

I think it's probably a older company that didn't do to good. All I could find on it were posts from 2-3 year's ago and in those post's they all stated how they use to be good amp's. I probably wouldn't mess with it since it's more then likely a old amp and the lack of info. You would think if it was a decent amp by a decent company that you would find a little more information online about it.

The model number is:

# sdl1200n

I tried searching everwhere for some info on this amp and there is pretty much nothing useful anywhere!!I want to tell him not to buy it,but I have to say its a pretty nice amp.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

never heard of them but found some pix

Picture001.jpg

Sluger 2800D

3200w Peak

Picture003.jpg

12" Sluger C4 (pre C4 ownership, C4 was sluger's line)

1000w Peak

600w RMS

Picture002.jpg

Sluger SL7004 4ch amp

2400w 4ch peak

My friend had one on a type r 12 and it beat the **** out of that type r
The guy who selling it has it on a W7.He says the gain is a little more than half and its more than enough.He has the sub in a sealed box.My friend really likes my Type X so thats what he's most likely going to buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...