slapmaster's OFFICIAL monster groundpounder build log. 60+ speakers and counting.

get a cut sheet and ill see what i can due. he has scrap burch stacked 8' high that is big enough to use for the box im going to build. he is going to use that for me and he is not charging me for the burch but, he did ask me to shoot him about 30 bucks to pay one of his workers to do the cutting when they get a chance. he also has mdf. and has done trim rings for me on the cnc mechine and they were nice, just had to sand the edges because i told him to use burch.

was suppose to be in by last friday. then it was pushed back to this past tuseday and now its by the weekend. waiting on new carpet floors to be don.

there were folks there when i left my house at 8am. constantly someone there every time i go by.
good, that means work getting don..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

pat came by my house last night, disrespected my whole block. lol

for real, hit the block in the towncar with 1 18" DC lvl 4 (IIRC) on 2x SAZ1200 and that **** is bangin.

BTW, he's got more yellow tops (G31s) for sale. idk exactly when he'll be back on though.

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.