Sky High Car Audio WTF!!

not a 25 minimum, a $25 minimum. Huge difference. You probably shouldn't be in audio if $25 for multiple quality fuse holders is a lot to you
No kidding, my $ didnt go through lol. I only need one and will be making my own. Why would i need to buy 5 of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
No kidding, my $ didnt go through lol. I only need one and will be making my own. Why would i need to buy 5 of them?
Because you can't buy one of that quality for $25 less than anything out there. 

When you're trying to make efficient high current connections that don't increase in resistance over time you're willing to pay a little more. Not to mention the builds that are actually loud break fuse holders, I've seen it multiple times. The shitty ones on ebay or anywhere else for cheap have 0 glass fiber in the plastic. It's literally the crappiest sewer plastic china can produce for cheap, you know it when you see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you can't buy one of that quality for $25 less than anything out there. 

When you're trying to make efficient high current connections that don't increase in resistance over time you're willing to pay a little more. Not to mention the builds that are actually loud break fuse holders, I've seen it multiple times. The shitty ones on ebay or anywhere else for cheap have 0 glass fiber in the plastic. It's literally the crappiest sewer plastic china can produce for cheap, you know it when you see it.
Now youre just putting words in my mouth and i dont appreciate that. I never said buy cheap ****, i just said there were a lot of options.

Now youre just putting words in my mouth and i dont appreciate that. I never said buy cheap ****, i just said there were a lot of options.
putting words in your mouth != explaining what cheap fuse holders are

I don't see a single sentence that even references you specifically

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.