Skip it I need 2 good 2600 watt amps. (will go higher but not lower)

Participant count
  • Participant list

tripleb45

Banned
Arkansas
Ok like the thread says I am looking for 2 amps that will do at least 2600 watts on 1 ohm and can be strapped if need be. (not a requirement) I was looking for 2 more Hifonics 2610's but people are wanting outrageous prices. Some of them are higher than the new price of the dam amps. TTT I am trying to get rid of some things too, so I would rather do trade and cash but if the amp or amps look good I will see what I can do. NO WALLET JACKERS I want good amps, but not $1,000,000 amps. lol oh yeah please include pics. This will help you all out.

sounds good I am waiting for money to come in, but that sounds like a decent price. I will look at all that post on here and when my money comes in I will choose which one I will buy. Please remember to post pics.

Lmk if you want it.

CARAUDIO002.jpg

CARAUDIO003.jpg

CARAUDIO004.jpg

CARAUDIO005.jpg

CARAUDIO006.jpg

sell the hifonics and buy for real amps imo!
Hey now, hifonics make some great amps for the buck, and some highly powerful amps for high end car audio system. Dont diss them like they're sony or something.

Anyway, try the AP 3500d. Decent price for the bang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.