SketchUP '10 F150 dual sa-10's

Participant count
  • Participant list
All you gotta do is own up to the fact that you reverse engineered the design then posted it as well... hey... might as well market it too... make some money off it while your at it... good luck man... I'm thru with advice for ya'... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I did not try to claim your design, i was simply helping anyone else with the same problem I had with a supercrew. I appreciate you helping me tune the box and all, but in no way was I trying to market it lol

Might as well... you got a freebie... hey, a dual SA-10 ported underseat design for your power is pretty easy to come by huh?.. must sound pretty good too judging from your constant raves... enjoy it till you blow those subs or smoke your amp... you'll never get another word of help from me

Look man if it was that important than maybe we should have discussed that in the beginning. You mainly did the port tuning, I did all of the volume figuring and you know it. Anyways, im not going to argue over a box.

"Look man"... lol... I been told... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.