Skar zvx or or sundown xv1 both 18 inches

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pretty sure the v1 sundown x series were made stateside

Id run sundown over skar anyday.

Hell the name zv"x" is obviously a lowkey way into tricking customer into thinking they are buying the x series.

Pretty sure the v1 sundown x series were made stateside
The x series never were and the first run had a lot of issues with the glue around the surrounds failing. Jacob made good on all of them but the point is that's the sort of thing that never happened with the older Z and NS series they built in house.

That said, the X is one of the least efficient subwoofers on the market right now. I don't care for Skar at all, but I'd give that a whirl before I'd run Sundown X.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Things happen. It will be a story you can tell him and laugh about when he gets older. Kids around speakers = damaged speakers. I had a yard...
Dave Leib Corey Dean (SPL Audio) https://directronix.net/product/customzvx/
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
Recoil 2500.1 $179 2500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. Make sure subs are the dual 4 ohm version. If you don't want that much power, get the Recoil red1200.1 for 1...

About this thread

KicktheSDbasshead

2 builds 2 feet
KicktheSDbasshead
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from