Skar zvx 15 v2 where can i buy a surou d foam replacement i xnt

Participant count
  • Participants list
I would say you're probably not going to find surround replacement kit for that style sub, the foam is too big and nobody sells that style. An option may be to patch it if torn and you still want to use it as is, or re-cone it. See if Skar sells recones. Other option is to rebuild with aftermarket soft parts.

I would say you're probably not going to find surround replacement kit for that style sub, the foam is too big and nobody sells that style. An option may be to patch it if torn and you still want to use it as is, or re-cone it. See if Skar sells recones. Other option is to rebuild with aftermarket soft parts.

Thank you all for your reply. I contacted skar and they have not yet ready to make or sell the kit for that speaker. I was told by ds18 sales rep today that their high end and output subs are more less a replica of the skar ones and the kit the do sale will fit perfect with exception of the perforations and that's what the pattent difference is from the skar and ds18 sub. So I order one for $32.99 includes all foam parts not just the suround and the glue as well. Thank you all I will install it and let you know how it fits and if it does indeed works. By the way my 3 year old was playing pirates with his bud and somehow ripped the hell out of it. I discovered it when I turned the radio the next day. He confirmed to me he did it I couldn't even get mad. Thank you all and GO BUCKS. O. H. I. O.

By the way my 3 year old was playing pirates with his bud and somehow ripped the hell out of it. I discovered it when I turned the radio the next day. He confirmed to me he did it I couldn't even get mad.

Things happen. It will be a story you can tell him and laugh about when he gets older.

Kids around speakers = damaged speakers. I had a yard sale and my sisters young kids were running around, which I spotted them pushing the dust caps in on speakers I had out. Which also reminds of a lady having her dog at the yard sale, and he p!$$ed on a carpeted box with a Rockford 10" I was selling. Like come on man, WTF. I mean it was a cheapo P1 from 20 years ago and essentially worthless, but still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...