Skar SDR 12 vs SVR 10 vs DDX 10

Oh pick me!

Kevin the owner of Skar audio scammed a ton of people back in the day (2011ish IRC) on here and the other car audio forums, took their money and gave them nothing, sold B stock equipment as A stock, bought a ton of Sundown B stock subwoofers Sundown was selling to the public so he could flip them and sell as A stock on his website, lies about TS specs of his products to make them seem better, sold boxes that looked like Helen Keller built, oh yeah and told everyone he had a Lamborghini and would post pictures of it when it wasn't his. lol

His username was Lambo911 on here. Sadly a ton of good info on this forum of scammers and pedos has been lost after server issues.

Where SKAM audio and Skarbage came from.

kevin box 2.jpg

This forum is fantastic at answering questions with questions.
Holy **** he was promoting that box?????
It doesn't look professional but it doesn't look terrible. Driver cutout looks bad, and I would add a little more silicon on the inside, but maybe he siliconed between the boards. I've made uglier boxes that still performed well.

Oh pick me!

Kevin the owner of Skar audio scammed a ton of people back in the day (2011ish IRC) on here and the other car audio forums, took their money and gave them nothing, sold B stock equipment as A stock, bought a ton of Sundown B stock subwoofers Sundown was selling to the public so he could flip them and sell as A stock on his website, lies about TS specs of his products to make them seem better, sold boxes that looked like Helen Keller built, oh yeah and told everyone he had a Lamborghini and would post pictures of it when it wasn't his. lol

His username was Lambo911 on here. Sadly a ton of good info on this forum of scammers and pedos has been lost after server issues.

Where SKAM audio and Skarbage came from.

View attachment 29917

Thanks for the info, but that didn't sway me away from "skarbage" products. I guess I'll have to try one out eventually, maybe when I can afford to spend more money.

Well lying about TS specs on subs is pretty shitty. But majority people I see running Skar have it in a pos prefab anyways so I guess it doesn’t matter. He tries to copy Sundowns products as well and unfortunately the uneducated (most people) think it’s the same thing with a lower price tag

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...