Skar RP-4500.1d

Please educate me on this because I don't know of 20 other brands that have 4k or 4.5k for $600.
IF price alone is your priority and you need to buy new you're limited to pre-order or other sale pricing to buy Korean amps for that price. I would avoid Chinese made especially anything bigger than 1500W.

As the Chinese say 一分钱一分货. Roughly translated this means "if you pay 1 cent you get something that's worth 1 cent". When "brands" tell their Chinese buildhouse that they want the "same" product they're getting from Korea for half the price, the build house will look them square in the eye and swear that they'll get it, but in Chinese culture there is a belief that there is an unspoken understanding that all parties involved KNOW you're going to get an inferior product and they'll cut any corners necessary to meet your desired price.

IF price alone is your priority and you need to buy new you're limited to pre-order or other sale pricing to buy Korean amps for that price. I would avoid Chinese made especially anything bigger than 1500W.
As the Chinese say 一分钱一分货. Roughly translated this means "if you pay 1 cent you get something that's worth 1 cent". When "brands" tell their Chinese buildhouse that they want the "same" product they're getting from Korea for half the price, the build house will look them square in the eye and swear that they'll get it, but in Chinese culture there is a belief that there is an unspoken understanding that all parties involved KNOW you're going to get an inferior product and they'll cut any corners necessary to meet your desired price.
Interesting. Let's say price isn't the priority. What 4.5k amps are compatible or better?

Based on everything I've been reading on this forum I kinda want to stay away from Chinese and Brazilian.

you should definitely go with the brand that noone has touched or heard but has parroted on the forums. The local flavor of the month if you will.

Correct, they are very brick and mortar oriented. But if you dont have a local dealer, i believe you can buy online
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1549653431718143&id=211265365556963

The 3k rating is a joke. We've clamped 3k at 2ohm and 12v. We get 5100w at 1.2 reactive. Chris Munson gets about 6k at 0.8 reactive
Dang, i didnt know they were putting out that type of power. Theres a guy at the local meet with (6) 18' crossfire subs and crossfire amps. I'll have to ask him where he got his from. I think he might be sponsored by them too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.