Skar audio VX200-ST 1.8-Inch 400 Super Tweeters, Pair

Participant count
  • Participants list

BassHead50008

CarAudio.com Newbie
Had one question on these, do I have to solder my wires With e neg and positive or can I just put the wires through the holes and then connect them to my amp and then level them through my 600.4 amp. Because the little wire on the positive is the cross over how dose it work?

Positive speaker wire goes to the capacitor lead on the positive terminal. That cap cuts low frequencies from going to to the tweeter and destroying it. Only way around it would be if you have an external crossover or active crossovers.

Positive speaker wire goes to the capacitor lead on the positive terminal. That cap cuts low frequencies from going to to the tweeter and destroying it. Only way around it would be if you have an external crossover or active crossovers.
Okay, I was just asking if it had to be soldered or not or can I just run a wire through the terminal and be fine?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.