Skar audio vd10

You will not get hard hitting from a sd3, it's more of a sq driver. Looking into the e3, a single woofer ported may yield better results.

You will not get hard hitting from a sd3, it's more of a sq driver. Looking into the e3, a single woofer ported may yield better results.
Unfortunately there is just not room in my truck for anything larger. Save removing an entire seat which is a no no.

I believe that the SD-3's will yield me the closest results to what I want given the package size. 1000 watts RMS has got to be a step up from my 600 watt focal 10's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
I usually build my own enclosures and didn't have the time to make another box, just happened to have the dual 12" box laying around. I see a 3.5...
Id keep with the warranty return. Id look at getting a different more reliable amp, and maybe Sale the Skar.. Thats me though. Seems like a PITA...
COMPLETED Skar Audio RP600.5
sorry been on bed rest due to back issues. Looking for max depth of 5.5” 2ohm load 350 watts 1ohm load 500 watts

About this thread

Jbalsa2

Jbalsa2
Edmonton
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jbalsa2