Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't work that way broski. Best simple response I can give you without ranting and/or calling you various names and being immature.
How doesn't it work that way? Lol. It works however you make it work! Let the man do what he needs to do to make his business grow. He isn't messing with you're money is he? So why even waste the time or energy in ranting on about the man.

foreals if you dont like him that much go find him and throw the dukes up instead of typing away on your keyboard
I like my typing just fine,

images

How doesn't it work that way? Lol. It works however you make it work! Let the man do what he needs to do to make his business grow. He isn't messing with you're money is he? So why even waste the time or energy in ranting on about the man.
I think you missed the point... this is caraudio.com, to whomever you think you're voicing your opinion to, you'd have more listeners for it on something like 4chan.

catch my drift?

I think you missed the point... this is caraudio.com, to whomever you think you're voicing your opinion to, you'd have more listeners for it on something like 4chan.
catch my drift?
Not really. It's just me. I really could care less what ppl do as long as they're not messing with my money. I know he may not run his business like most others on the forums do but I really don't care to be honest. If I don't like how someone does business. I just ignore all things from or about them.

It's sad that I used to vouch for skar until I found out their best sub the "ZVX" would bottom out if static would hit it. I doubt that this sub had more than a 12mm linear excursion 450 dollar paper weight. Traded it for a hifonics colossus.

Not really. It's just me. I really could care less what ppl do as long as they're not messing with my money. I know he may not run his business like most others on the forums do but I really don't care to be honest. If I don't like how someone does business. I just ignore all things from or about them.
you're not doing a very good job of ignoring things about him

you're not doing a very good job of ignoring things about him
I'm not the one having problems with him.. Lol. I actually dealt with Kevin a few times and had no issues. I even got a box from him once that his builder did wrong and he replaced it with no hassle at all. So like I said. He never did me wrong so I have no problems with him or no reason to ignore anything skar. I myself run DC audio gear but doesn't mean I have to dislike all other forum companies.

[quote name='BoomBoxStereo']so i'm sure some of you have seen the Sundown/Warden hybrid woofer... well guess who decided to join in on the fun...

5p21bc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gckless']
63114_484839901571486_990861100_n.jpg

@SkarAudio ; I'd love to see this explanation[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sundownz']We do not OEM any of the new Skar products.[/QUOTE]

I......? well explain since kevin won't get his jaws off a d!ck long enough to say 2 cents about it.

you all negatively nut hug Skar harder than you do the popular name brands that you like... move forward with your lives for Christs sake

you all negatively nut hug Skar harder than you do the popular name brands that you like... move forward with your lives for Christs sake
well if Skar wasn't doing this stupid **** then these threads would have never began.

but Skar IS doing stupid ****.

so the threads have began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...