Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing about this situation is "fair" in any way... literally the next day after sundown's build there's a Skar rendering of it.
Nothing about this industry is fair though. I'm not saying he is is right, wrong, or in between. I'm just saying several companies use 100% the exact same product.

The pic I posted was posted by Sundown. You can see "Sundown Audio" on the gasket ring. It's currently on their facebook page as well. The pic in the OP is from Kevin.
Oh, I see it now. I was thinking Kevin posted that pic as his own. Der moment right there, lol.

\
That's pitiful. I always stayed out of the skar bashing threads but this takes the cake. Skar lost all of the little respect i had for them.

I own 2 VVx subs and while they are good subs,after i sell them,I will never touch another skar product again.

i'm so glad that i brought this to light!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

\
That's pitiful. I always stayed out of the skar bashing threads but this takes the cake. Skar lost all of the little respect i had for them.
same here

\

I own 2 VVx subs and while they are good subs,after i sell them,I will never touch another skar product again.
im in the same exact position. i dont plan on getting anything skar in the future

To be fair, this happens every single day in this industry.
Industry? I guess you can call it that.

**** it up boys, this kind of crap has been happening for a very long time. $100 subs is one thing, when technology representing a half million dollar piece of machinery gets ripped, that's something else. The Japanese mastered the trick and everyone else is following suit.

Industry? I guess you can call it that.
**** it up boys, this kind of crap has been happening for a very long time. $100 subs is one thing, when technology representing a half million dollar piece of machinery gets ripped, that's something else. The Japanese mastered the trick and everyone else is following suit.

make more spls.

Where is Symba audio when you need it...it just hasn't been the same since Moofasa audio went under
would be funny if disney references were spelled correctly :/ we are that hard broski, and such.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
There's better poo out there now bro.
make me one and i'll prove that wrong. Some of us like that ol spl moofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...