Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazed you're still around.
Why?

he does that, comes on, doesn't talk much.. leaves. Stays busy down in the island doing audio stuff and such down there as far as I know, kent is one busy dude but always cool to talk with.
Having kids with one being special needs keeps me busy, but never to busy for car audio! lol

I just remember a big thread about him screwing somebody on a deal YEARS ago. Im sure he made it right in the end (dont remember the details), but thats always stuck in my head for some reason.
It seems people remember only the things they want to, and with you it is only half the story! with hunderds of transactions yes some maybe a dozen (maybe) have not been smooth but never has anyone been on the losing side of a deal with me! EVER! I have always hade them right, regardless of it being the fault of others! I defy you or anyone else to find anything to show otherwise.
I would also add if that is why you are suprised im still around, you are way off base. CA.com really strated ******* ballz a few years back, so I spend more time on other sites. I notice in your comments towards me you said you remember me screwing someone a few years back, so you were around back then? if so why did you change your name? I want you to note, I have had the same name since I signed up many, many years ago! I have hothing to hide, I have never been banned, nor ever screwed someone!

amazed you're still around.
he does that, comes on, doesn't talk much.. leaves. Stays busy down in the island doing audio stuff and such down there as far as I know, kent is one busy dude but always cool to talk with.
nice.

your post makes no sense. none. you are right.. fvcking someone around for months is indeed a "deal gone bad". and a dozen of those is not exactly a good record. I was banned by eugenics using someones mod account. ive stated several times who I am, its silly to go over it again. that said, you were a pos then, im sure nothing's changed. hell even your fvck trophies came out damaged. im sure youll do something right sometime
Please enlighten me, as I have no idea wnat you are talking about. I also have no idea who you are. what trophies are you refering to?

Does Mach 5 even still do SPL. I liked their ish back in the day but havent seen anything new from them lately.
Nope. I'm too far out of the way for it to be even remotely viable.

I just remember a big thread about him screwing somebody on a deal YEARS ago. Im sure he made it right in the end (dont remember the details), but thats always stuck in my head for some reason.
Oh my god, shut the fuck up, what a prick thing to say. I have never given a shit about any of this stupid fucking Skar audio bullshit. It's not even fucking important. This is car audio, this is probably in the top 10% of most insignificant consumer markets in the entire world. If some rich kid wants to make some money at the expense of his name as a respectable businessman, let him, who cares?

Look around goof, im not here to spoon feed you information. as for your trophy?
retard-kid_o_157311.jpg

I can only assume you are refering to my son, and if that is so you are a heartless bastard! I am extremely proud of my son, he works harder every day than you do in a year, for the things you take for granted. How dare you speak down to those are born with afflictions! you worthless ****! You speak about me being a POS, but you have proven that you in fact are one!

Generic parts, just like the 21'. Anyone can call China and get them.
A twenty one foot subwoofer is huge!! Who has the parts (basket, cone body, etc) to build that? I've called China before...they didn't mention twenty one foot subwoofer parts were available. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Then again, I don't speak Mandarin Chinese so there might have been the language barrier in play.

Nope. I'm too far out of the way for it to be even remotely viable.
Are you Mach 5 ? Nice. I was looking at your site and everything seems to be geared toward IB type set-ups. Do you have anything that can get down and dirty in a higher power application. ( looking for an 18-21" that can do 2500-3K RMS. )

Look around goof, im not here to spoon feed you information. as for your trophy?
retard-kid_o_157311.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Jesus, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Great idea. I'll move in with you and Patty. We'll have loads of fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

A twenty one foot subwoofer is huge!! Who has the parts (basket, cone body, etc) to build that? I've called China before...they didn't mention twenty one foot subwoofer parts were available. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Then again, I don't speak Mandarin Chinese so there might have been the language barrier in play.
Hahaha, trying to be a keyboard nazi and I still s_u_c_k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Are you Mach 5 ? Nice. I was looking at your site and everything seems to be geared toward IB type set-ups. Do you have anything that can get down and dirty in a higher power application. ( looking for an 18-21" that can do 2500-3K RMS. )
Well, one person had 3.7kw going to the FTW-21 before he noticed any signs of stress, but that was in a home theater application. I'm certain it would be quite different with the added pressure(s) of an auto environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...