Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm flattered.
I could possibly machine something up for you. If you want of course...
you just let me know, i'll get monies together. I seen the one snoopdan had in a car loooong ago, maybe the first one or proto? was years ago.. was awesome.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

That was worse.
i'd hope so. winning. tigerblood.

you just let me know, i'll get monies together. I seen the one snoopdan had in a car loooong ago, maybe the first one or proto? was years ago.. was awesome. 

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

i'd hope so. winning. tigerblood.

This guy...ok that one I have to give you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This guy...ok that one I have to give you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Ah crap. Have I been trolled? Geez...

Dan you ******.

if you ever notice, jacob doesn't make a huge effort to associate with skam.
obsidian and stereo integrity are where it's at.
Honestly, I don't pay that much attention. All I have noticed is that Skam and Sundowns stuff look the same.

I don't get why every single time they do something someone doesn't agree with it has to turn in to a bashing fest. It's getting old already. We all know most don't like the company so just stay away from them and keep it moving. Also. If y'all hate skar/Kevin so much you shouldn't be following him on fb or anything else.

I don't get why every single time they do something someone doesn't agree with it has to turn in to a bashing fest. It's getting old already. We all know most don't like the company so just stay away from them and keep it moving. Also. If y'all hate skar/Kevin so much you shouldn't be following him on fb or anything else.
doesn't work that way broski. Best simple response I can give you without ranting and/or calling you various names and being immature.

doesn't work that way broski. Best simple response I can give you without ranting and/or calling you various names and being immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...