SKAR Amplifiers

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
The v1 sk boards were strong. The cheaper lines are average chinese stuff. The newer sk amps arent as good as older stuff.

I wouldnt run any of the current lines. Better can be had

Tastypandas

Jan 10, 2017
Merk City
Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.
no sh*t sherlock thats the price with DD. They dont give discounts. Expensive AF.

Tastypandas

Jan 10, 2017
Merk City
Well when I spoke with them on the phone they said I was only getting the full retail shaft because I was not a dealer so I call a dealer and WHOA AND BEHOLD the same shaft.

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.[/quote
For which DD amp were you looking? And, what is your budget?

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
What does dd have to do with skar?

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
What does dd have to do with skar?
I was asking Tastypandas, if that is any of your concern. He brought it up and I was curious.

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
But why would you ask a question about dd in someone elses post regarding skar? Create a new thread...regarding dd

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
But why would you ask a question about dd in someone elses post regarding skar? Create a new thread...regarding dd
What are you dense? Someone else mentioned DD in the first place. I wasn't going to start a new thread about what DD amp someone else was looking at in another thread.

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
Are you dense?.. im referring to the person who arbitrairly started bitching about DD pricing

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
Are you dense?.. im referring to the person who arbitrairly started bitching about DD pricing
No you weren't. You were replying to my comments all this time. If you wanted to reply to the originator of the initial DD reference, you would use the "Reply with Quote" tab and then make your comments. Instead, you make your comments right after mine and that means you were interacting with me. And that is what I mean by dense!

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
****, change that old tampoon between your legs, Mr All Knowing. I almost never use the quote feature on here. Ever....hell, you didnt even correctly use the quote feature.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
****, change that old tampoon between your legs, Mr All Knowing. I almost never use the quote feature on here. Ever....hell, you didnt even correctly use the quote feature.
Hehe..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
I mean ****, its a skar thread. No one cares about Dd pricing complaints on this thread. I already responded with my 2 cents regarding skar.

Tastypandas

Jan 10, 2017
Merk City
Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.[/quote
For which DD amp were you looking? And, what is your budget?
Man I wanted the C5D and I would pay 370 but I just don't like paying full blown retail on anything.

And skar and DD were mentioned because those are the two amps I am running currently

kr15

Polluting Residentials
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 17, 2010
California
Fair enough...

Dd amps are vastly superior to skar amps. The c5d is a lil pricey for what you get tho. 80x4 of class d power for 370?

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
Man I wanted the C5D and I would pay 370 but I just don't like paying full blown retail on anything.

And skar and DD were mentioned because those are the two amps I am running currently

DD makes a darn good amp, but if you don't want to spend $370, then look at the Zapco ST-4X P. Woofers has it for $220 and they are an authorized Zapco dealer. It's not their top of the line, but should be just fine. Zapco makes a pretty fine amp, also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds