Any one in LA Area can build me an enclosure?

Have you tried Whitehorse Customz in Montebello? I had some work done from these dudes and their fabricator Mauco, who is the co-owner of the shop does some nice fab work. They don't have a website but check out their Facebook page. Also, I didn't have any type of fabrication or enclosure work done, it was all installs to replace my wife's aging and messed up stock stereo on her Sequoia.

Have you tried Whitehorse Customz in Montebello? I had some work done from these dudes and their fabricator Mauco, who is the co-owner of the shop does some nice fab work. They don't have a website but check out their Facebook page. Also, I didn't have any type of fabrication or enclosure work done, it was all installs to replace my wife's aging and messed up stock stereo on her Sequoia.
they charge a lot. Their boxes sound okay but dont really get too loud. Looks nice tho. Cant stand MDF tho. Too heavy and weak vs quality ply/birch

they charge a lot. Their boxes sound okay but dont really get too loud. Looks nice tho. Cant stand MDF tho. Too heavy and weak vs quality ply/birch
Maybe for custom enclosures they might be expensive, but for the price I paid for the installation of components and coaxial speakers, an amp to power the speakers, the double DIN HU along w/ the backup camera and all items were purchased through him, Whitehorse Customz was actually cheaper than some of the other car audio install shops I called. They beat the closest competitor I called by at least $150 or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...