Skar 1500 vs saz 1500

Participant count
  • Participant list
Reguardless of how Skar conducts business. I believe the sundown would be better (or at least as good).

It's probably one of those situations where they have similiar (or the same) internals.

sundown, sundown, sundown, & another sundown simply because of Kevin being king cock sucker and I don't know how well made the skars are but I know how well the saz's are, I absolutely love mine.

well i bought a saz 1500 from a guy on caco . I wanted sundown but was also interested in skar . I might have went with skar but all the bad press and one time i tryed to get some stuff from kevin he gave me a bit of an attitude . was ok at first then when i asked about the used sa 12;s he had instead of the b stock skars he got a bit mad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.