SITE LOOKS GREAT

Well, uploading pics is much easier and a breeze.My latest project...

017.jpg

So weird, now that I'm off wifi my phone won't connect this site. Still goes to the old site w/the "sorry upgrade in progress" message. Cleared history/cookies.
IE through work is a mess still as well. I don't get it.

So weird, now that I'm off wifi my phone won't connect this site. Still goes to the old site w/the "sorry upgrade in progress" message. Cleared history/cookies. IE through work is a mess still as well. I don't get it.
yeah i get that too click forums and save that page

They are still working on things, moving things, improving things, adding things, deleting things, so on and so on. Adjusting code can be quiet an arduous task. Until everything is complete I would expect some minor inconveniences. 

They are still working on things, moving things, improving things, adding things, deleting things, so on and so on. Adjusting code can be quiet an arduous task. Until everything is complete I would expect some minor inconveniences. 
hey on a pc help question is a display driver like a memory card? fb sometimes cause my old pc to freak out and shut down and says problem with display driver. wondered if it something i could replace (looked for it listed on driver disc didn't see it)

Hurts my eyes..Maybe too bright?Going take a little getting used too Im sure. just when you get used to using things and learning the in and outs, things change and have start all over.LOL..things change

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.