siruis tuner box for 2002 pioneer hu

Participant count
  • Participant list

lowgmc94
10+ year member

does anyone know if the sirius tuner that has the ipbus connects willplay threw a 2002 pioneer hu (860 premier). it says xm on it not siruis. pioneers website said most hu with i bus connections will work but does not specifiy my certain model number. wanted to know if anyone had any expeirence with this setup thanks.

try it, if it does, it does,... if it doesn't.. it will not hurt anything...

kinda like the AInet on alpine.. the sirius piece would connect, but sometimes I noticed it says xm... still works fine though... this is on a CVA-1004

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There is a Michigan MECA Facebook group that is pretty active. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
Im pretty sure that is a Delphi Sirus plug in./Din connector. You may need to contact GM or better Yet, Sirus, and see if they can help you out. I...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

lowgmc94

10+ year member
lowgmc94
pittsburgh,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from