Sirius Sound Quality

sirius in trey803's lightning with his slc's sound pretty **** good. He got a subscription, antenna, and pioneer connector thingy. sounds pretty **** good. only times he doesnt get good reception is when something is covering the antena(garage or something like that) other than that pretty much perfect reception and better than reg. radio quality

With my AVN6600 with a eclipse direct connect sir-ecl1 and a autotek MM100.4 pushing Image Dynamic components the sound quality is terrible. The rception is crystal clear, but thats not the problem. It just sounds chopped of and digitized, it is hard to explain. I only listen to talk radio and NFL/sports with it, for music it has to be a CD. Listening to Sirius is like dragging a garden rake over my ears.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

my sirius quality absolutely blows, sounds too hollow. i'm using the eclipse antenna mounted on top of my roof, maybe its my speakers. hopefully when i get the germs installed it will make a difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.