Sirius SC-C1 issue??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rangercon21

I have a conundrum that I can't figure out and I was hoping to get some help.

I have a 2011 Ford F-150 with a aftermarket, SC-C1 Sirius tuner and a Isimple Gateway interface unit.

I've had this system approximately 3 years and until recently, it has worked pretty well.

I recently let my Sirius account lapse and forgot to pay my bill for the first time. It's OK, or so I thought, because my credit card is there and they will just "ding it" and life goes on.

I go to get in my vehicle that very day and notice that some the Sirius channels I once enjoyed, are no longer working, but Sirius is still connected and I have the majority of the channels. I'm missing 82 channels now. By that I mean when I manually try to tune them in, it just skips over the channels.

I've tried to refresh my signal numerous times and even had Sirius TWICE do a "master reset" of sorts, to no avail. I'm STILL missing some of my favorite channels.

The last time Sirius gave me a free upgrade to All Access network and while I now receive the new channels, I still can't get the same channels I once had. I have unhooked the battery, disconnected the wiring harness at the back of the Gateway interface, and nothing will return 82 of my old channels.

Could it be the tuner itself has gone bad? I read somewhere that it might be a "channel map" gone bad? The Isimple unit, or my radio? I could take this to a audio place, but I'm trying to figure it out on my own.

Any and all advise I thank you for in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.