Single (or double) DIN CD player/radio & USB MP3?

Participant count
  • Participant list

riahc3

Hello

Im looking for a single (or double) DIN cd player/radio with USB MP3 for a Megane 2005. Cheapest possible. The reason is that in a couple of months Im going to put a touchscreen for a CarPC so Ill just throw this out.

Simply has to read MP3 CD-R/RW and a USB port so it can play MP3s. Nothing else.

The current one (stock) only reads standard CDs (I havent gotten a chance to test it with CD-R/RW so I might even have to change the drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif )

Ive seen the Pioneer DEH-4500BT that also includes Bluetooth (hands free is required by law here) but Im kind of confused if its included or if it is ready for Bluetooth and you have to buy a additional module.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.