Other good music like this for bassin'

Photonfanatic
10+ year member

TX

Can yall recommend any more good electronica (or synthetic or whatever) music for bass? I can't stand rap. And most other music doesn't really take advantage of the bass like that. So what would you recommend, that's in the same genre as the song in the link? (sorry don't know how to embed here yet)

Well yeah I guess so. But dubstep that sort of focuses on bass. Not all of it does, though it has more bass than many other genres do.

I listen to a lot of skrillex. deadly bass drops! heres my fav songs I always blast..

ok skrillex songs first...

bangarang

breaking a sweat

first of the year equinox

cinema

the devil's den

disco rangers

s e x y lady

kyoto

levels

promises

rock n roll

scary monsters and nice spirits

se x ual seduction

going in (going down mix)

going in (going hard mix)

then theres deadmou5 songs..

ghosts n stuff

some chords

dr funkenstein

lai

mr g

support

sofi needs a ladder

a city in florida

cthulhu sleeps

raise your weapon

i could just keep going on but that already HOURS of music.. maybe you dont even like this kind

Bassnectar

Blackmill

Getter

Mr skeleton

Benga

Crizzly

Doctor P

Flosstradamus

Flux Pavilion

Pretty Lights

Rusko

Lindsey Stirling

Wasn't sure if you wanted any trance artists because it is more of bass beats.

If you think Skrillex is dubstep, you need to listen to more dubstep. Just sayin'..
I never said skrillex or deadmou5 was dubstep. OP simply asked for suggestions on electronica bass songs

Can yall recommend any more good electronica (or synthetic or whatever) music for bass? I can't stand rap. And most other music doesn't really take advantage of the bass like that. So what would you recommend, that's in the same genre as the song in the link? (sorry don't know how to embed here yet)

I never said skrillex or deadmou5 was dubstep. OP simply asked for suggestions on electronica bass songs
Just teasin'. Honestly, I can't stand Skrillex any more as glitchy as he's been over time. And Deadmau5 is a solid choice for new electro as well as Calvin Harris and Wolfgang Gartner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.