Single cab Sub help

suicideking187
10+ year member

Yelm, WA
Ok so I got a 05 single cab chevy. Lookin to put either 4 memphis s class or BM MkIII 12s behind the seat, sealed in a 4 (.5ft3) chamber box, or 3-4 SA-8s down the middle of the cab preferably in a ported enclosure, Now ive read and been told center bass looses a few db but with the higher excursion and ported box would this be a better set up?

any help would be awesome

thats kinda what i was thinkin, now it says to put them in a box at .5/.6 ported, do you think I could fit a good enough box for 3-4 of them in between the seats (from rear of cab to front)?

ok on the MB's Ive heard the Memphis in person and have read notin but amazing reviews on the SI, how is the MB guna keep up both in SQ and SPL, especially in the low end? and at half the price? seems too good to be true.

efficiency and cone area..

actually they were a top pick when they unvieled them at CES

I used to be a rep for memphis AKA Fultron and theres are def good quality but the RLP vs Mem is like comparing Kraco to sundown lol

the sa8 may outdo them in overall SPL in a ported enclosure ( not sure) but I was stunned at how deep and clean the RLP was. I assumed they would be mediocre at best given the mounting depth and pretty much all shallows are just mediocre..

Hmm, thats a thought, and comin in at 100 honestly i could just do 6 and power em with 2 strapped sax-1000d which would bump the spl as long as their sq is good right? but after some of the videos of the SA-8's they just seem insane for a really affordable price, just not expierienced enough to know if i could fit a quality box inbetween my seats

Hmm, thats a thought, and comin in at 100 honestly i could just do 6 and power em with 2 strapped sax-1000d which would bump the spl as long as their sq is good right? but after some of the videos of the SA-8's they just seem insane for a really affordable price, just not expierienced enough to know if i could fit a quality box inbetween my seats
if you are talking bout doing 6 of the MB's I can do em for about 80 each shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.