Singer Alternator

Singer is much more reputable than Tenney also mike has been around on the forums for a couple of years now don't see him pulling a Tenney on anyone I've been talking with mike. For a while now. He knows his stuff and no bs

Yeah I liked my singer alt .it was also nice I could call him direct and he was very helpful and knowledgeable.. But I'm running a Tenney alt now had about a 7 day lead time ..but have had for about 3 months now with no issues with the alt at all..

Yea cool good luck with the Tenney. Some are good some are bad. From my experience with him. Most are bad. He didn't even ship 2 alts that I paid for. I got the money back for one already and working on a refund for a partial payment for one and full payments for 2 others that are bad

Singer is much more reputable than Tenney also mike has been around on the forums for a couple of years now don't see him pulling a Tenney on anyone I've been talking with mike. For a while now. He knows his stuff and no bs
I'm so glad I didn't cheap out and get a h/o alt from ebay like I was about to do before you steered me into singers direction. I appreciate your help.

I am thinking about getting a ho alt soon does any body know if they usually just bolt on to existing mounting point or do u have to make or get new ones
most should be direct bolt on if you are just getting 1 alt but if your looking at multiple you will need a custom bracket made.

also OP hope you enjoy yours i have a 250 amp from mike an its a tank.

I can answer most questions about singer alts. I'm a authorized dealer for his alts. There is dc alts. Mechman. Ohio generators stinger Powermaster. But all of the brands are a bit more expensive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.