Singer alternator not charging

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I just installed my singer alt in my 03 f150 and it isn't charging. If anyone has a 97-03 f150 and could help I'd appreciate it.

The factory harness coming from the truck into the alt has three wires but one is seperate on its own clip. The singer alt doesn't have a plug for this wire. I'm pretty sure it is the "stator" wire. I'm pretty sure I need to do something with this wire but idk.

Have you tried getting a hold of mike ? There is no stator wire. It maybe a sense lead wire which turns on the regulator
I emailed him as soon as I knew it wasn't charging. I'm hoping for a response tomorrow. I have the harness going into the alternator and I have the red wire on the charging post like he said to do. Idk it might be the fuse for the alt.

I emailed him as soon as I knew it wasn't charging. I'm hoping for a response tomorrow. I have the harness going into the alternator and I have the red wire on the charging post like he said to do. Idk it might be the fuse for the alt.
Not sure. Hit him up on Facebook

Tomorrow morning I am gonna try and see if putting the factory charge wire onto the alternator works. Right now I just have a run of 0 gauge going from the positive battery terminal to the charging post of the alternator.

Ok here is the current situation. No pun intended lol.

The alternator does charge but just at 12.5-12.6. Bad voltage regulator? Mike still hasn't gotten back to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.