Singer Alternator for Ford 4.0, 5.0, ect.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

270 Amp hairpin Singer Alternator. Came off my 93 explorer 4.0. Nothing wrong with it just sold the explorer and have no use for it anymore. Fits 4.0, 5.0, and some other motors as well.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Came off my 93 explorer 4.0. Nothing wrong with it just sold the explorer and have no use for it anymore. Fits 4.0, 5.0, and some other motors as well. Used, but not beat up in any way. Kept clean and never dropped or hit. Have plenty of references.

Price:

375 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship with USPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.