Singer alt output

Should I check all three batts or just send alt back ?
Could you give me the best contact method for singer, thanks.
Check all 3 batts separately. Disconnect them. Let them sit over night the check readings if they are fine. Text me. And I'll give you shipping info

Check all 3 batts separately. Disconnect them. Let them sit over night the check readings if they are fine. Text me. And I'll give you shipping info
Had to work last night so I couldn't disconnect all 3 from each other and sit over night. I did disconnect all 3 this morning and test each individual one at a time, they all had 14.5 or so. Yesterday I had also went full tilt and my VM read 12.5 lowest.

Should I disconnect all 3 over night or was what I did fine?

Had to work last night so I couldn't disconnect all 3 from each other and sit over night. I did disconnect all 3 this morning and test each individual one at a time, they all had 14.5 or so. Yesterday I had also went full tilt and my VM read 12.5 lowest.
Should I disconnect all 3 over night or was what I did fine?
Full tilt your at 12.5. Your fine. Might want to add more wire tho

I have two 1/0 from front batt to rear batts and one 1/0 from alt to front batt. Add more from alt to batt as well?
Well I've got 3 runs front to back batteries then to the amps. And I drop to 12.5 on heaven notes. Whate amp ? So I'll be adding more wire soon myself

2x Hifonics 2k1x kicker 4 channel
Yea ok that explains a lot. Amps aren't efficient at all adding more wire will help. But maybe not by much make sure you have grounds front to back as well and a well secured dedicated ground to the frame

Yea ok that explains a lot. Amps aren't efficient at all adding more wire will help. But maybe not by much make sure you have grounds front to back as well and a well secured dedicated ground to the frame
stereo074.jpg~original

Is this yours?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

speedyjuarez

Premium Member
Premium Member
speedyjuarez
Live in Hobbs, NM. From Ft Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date