Simply The Best Amps Out!!!!!for Subs

aint got nothin on a 9.0
dang man, do you ever not stop ******* zapco's nuts? i mean dang, he's just throwing out suggestions at a much cheaper price. shiet for $1200 plus, it better be better. I honestly don't think the zapco will have a clear audible difference in terms of sound if you are comparing by wattage. not only that the L7's aren't the best SQ subs so honestly this guy is trying to get his stuff loud. IMO i'd rather get the amps suggest above this quoted post.

dang man, do you ever not stop ******* zapco's nuts? i mean dang, he's just throwing out suggestions at a much cheaper price. shiet for $1200 plus, it better be better. I honestly don't think the zapco will have a clear audible difference in terms of sound if you are comparing by wattage. not only that the L7's aren't the best SQ subs so honestly this guy is trying to get his stuff loud. IMO i'd rather get the amps suggest above this quoted post.
I just think the zappys are sexy and if money is no object I'd get them.... and who is looking for SQ @ 3kw?

and who is looking for SQ @ 3kw?
thats what i'm saying. why pay all that money when there are amps that can be had for much cheaper.

i would only get it if i was competing but i'm not so i wouldn't spend anywhere near market value for the 9.0.

Edit: 2000 Posts FTW!!!

yea sorry bout the caps but as long as U can read i dont see the problem,shall we move on?sorry guys i was refering to the guy that left the nasty post,callin me a noob.did he make that word up or is he just another dick rider like the rest:eyebrow: yea i figured.but really guys, im lookin for 1500w at a stable 1ohm load,got six 15s in the back seat.older titanium eclipses-dual 4. i just got 2 of the alpine pdx 1000.1's they hit nice but ill need 1 more to get the 3000w i need.is ther any 2 amps that u can recommend ,that will push all six subs.
i thought you had l7's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.