Silverado custom doors

Very nice work.Guess i know who i'm shippin my panels to.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Bringing this back from the dead, Cams at it again, ripped out the blowthrough, got a camper shell, doing 8 level 4 15s in a walk through. He also got a dual alt bracket and another alt as well. Pics will be up as progress is made

They're clean looking but bedliner... Seriously? That can not be comfortable and the rough surface like that looks like junk. I can't be the only one who thinks so. You managed to destroy the door panels of @Timmy13091 ;... I wouldn't send mine to him after seeing that work.

[quote name='thebigd1973']The panels look great. Nice work.[/QUOTE]

Preciate it

[quote name='jrdnhsnbrg']They're clean looking but bedliner... Seriously? That can not be comfortable and the rough surface like that looks like junk. I can't be the only one who thinks so. You managed to destroy the door panels of @Timmy13091 ;... I wouldn't send mine to him after seeing that work.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't my decision to Bedliner them. He wanted it, and that's what I did for him. And it's not uncomfortable actually.

And that's cool man, no one is making you send me your panels, your entitled to your own opinion. Thanks

Preciate it

Wasn't my decision to Bedliner them. He wanted it, and that's what I did for him. And it's not uncomfortable actually.

And that's cool man, no one is making you send me your panels, your entitled to your own opinion. Thanks

Agree with 04murdalanche, if the customer wanted it then that's what he got. Not sure why we would want bedliner. If i was timmy i'd go for more of a factory look, but that just me.

Agree with 04murdalanche, if the customer wanted it then that's what he got. Not sure why we would want bedliner. If i was timmy i'd go for more of a factory look, but that just me.
Yeah my next doors I build will be wrapped in vinyl, or something nice. More OEM looking. Just looks cleaner.

DSC_0677_zps46488bc2.jpg

Please tell me that is not a finished product with the upholstery all half-assed and covering the display //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

DSC_0677_zps46488bc2.jpg

Please tell me that is not a finished product with the upholstery all half-assed and covering the display //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Sadly.. Yes. The shop did a great job on most of his interior but there were parts of it, like this.. That were done shitty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.