Sierra on 26's rebuild.. 4 alts what?!?

little package from the new sponsors Second skin......... 80sq feet of damp pro

IMG_20110510_112000.jpg

Man I would have gave up a long *** time ago if I ran into that many problems......
I applaud you for having much more patience than me and seemingly much more moola.
workin man.. Got amp back tonight.. strapped @2 I was thinking i might lose a few tenths from 2 @.5 but was surprised to gain .5... heres score from tonight.. actually did a 158.1 after that but didnt take a picture...

IMG_20110519_194705.jpg

then streetbeat 30 sec avg on jeezy @ 43ish.......

IMG_20110519_204301.jpg

tried it wired down strapped @.5 and got a little protecty.. not enough box rise.. am going to do some work on the box to get it to work.. still waiting on a vcm... little voltage help should get me in the mid 58s strapped @2.. should get nasty if i can ever get it going @.5...n 160 definately within reach

UPDATE!!!!!! was at the illegal toyz carshow in OKC today and Street seen Mag was there. They did a full interview and took pics so be checking their website and next months mag for some pics.. Got the dude to sit in there and take a video.. lol.. then did some hairtricks and im not sure if they got it on video or not but my friend did and iw ill try to get it uploaded tonight. Also competed in Street SPL. interesting format. one mic on center glass and one bungied to head rest. both take 30 sec avg on music then avg two scores together. i did a 154.3 on the dead center glass mic and 153.7 on the bungied mic. not bad. took first.. thats it for now.. hope to get some vids up tonight so be looking.. later guys

going to run street Q for usaci.. got me an 8" sub to run for SQ and a set of focal polyglass 6.5 mids tweets n crossovers and a Focal 4 ch amp.. going to run one of my us amps on the sub until i get another focal solid 1 amp... got everything on switches so i can do the bass then have the highs play witht he little 8" sealed int he center consol for daily driving and SQ thewn can turn it off to run SB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.