Sierra on 26's rebuild.. 4 alts what?!?

Sweet score for not doing much on adjustments.

I remeber those days when people would glare at me like they were gonna hunt me down with pitch forks! Old folks, lol!

Kids loved it, but parents hated them rides! I have so many stories...lol!

lol.. well blew a coil out... found a wiring mishap.. lol.. it happens i guess witht his much ****.. but i just wasnt paying attention,., was only using one side of the coil.. going to recone em all this week for the show this weekend... and some late night testing... well see what i can do when its wired up properly... and ill get a score on it wired down to .25... and some vids hopefully at the show

Recones are in............ Atomic APX... thats how you build a coil..

004-12.jpg

006-11.jpg

and the paint pics i got...... could be better but u get the idea

003-12.jpg

001-11.jpg

Thanks dj... i was about to do the same thing.... This run was @ 2 ohms!!! .. had ridiculous sub trouble.. got bad ca glue from DD so my recones were weak.. broke one and had to rig it and cross my fingers to get a run out of it... didnt want to throw all the power to it i know it would break... needless to say i got MORE recones in my future.. THANKS DD... and it did break right after that run.. broke the neck on another sub... so.. 2 more weeks till tulsa show ill try to be ready and have some better scores....

Well hd several problems to say the least.. to make long story short i got 2 amps getting repaired so im only running 2 d9s not wired down... here is the scores i got tonight in the kick and headrest..... Thats @43hz with only 2 amps and 2300 clamped watts of clean power.. Head rest and kick score...not bad for a musical box.. be nice to get the other amp repaired so i can throw some real power to it.. im happy with that headrest score though...

IMG_20110503_211510.jpg

awesome build man.. do you put some type of cap/top over the bed of the truck?
ya i got a g2 backflip... first pic is old... iim too lazy to sort through my 500 pages of pics it seem slike opn photobucket...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

here is my meca driveby run today.............

did 1 155.8 @ the MWSPL event and found out afterwards my alts werre not running.. so thats just off battery power... lol.. still only 1V drop... gotta love xs... I played that driveby with 2 d9 @.5 and never dropped below 13.8V!! just a shoutout to DC alts and xs batts... nasty,... cant wait to get a **** vcm so im running on 16.8 instead of 14.8

Nasty build bro! Whip is too clean. Havent seen too many Sierras done right in Phoenix, but seen a few Rams. Keep up the killer work!
thanks man.. i would be traveling alot more with it but i got about 1300 extra pounds and gas is not getting cheap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.