Side post battery adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list
Stinger SPT55302 Multi GM Battery Terminal, One 1/0 Gauge, One 4
It says works on all stinger batts but i have a Duralast Gold would this still work or shpuld i just get the terminal screw with the longer bolt and nut on the end so i can hook up ring terminals like ive always have done it
I would use ring terminals,as they will only not make contact if the bolt is loose or came completely out.A much more solid connection , as this on a side post batt for 1)a clearance factor,and 2)not sure Id trust the wiring to stay rigidly connected with vibration/movement of the batt due to road bumps ect.And with ring terminals, you can rotate your wiring to different directions as with this, you are limited.Ive used top post connections such as this style, and will have to say..I always had issues.in several vehicles wiring coming out,ect. Deff have to check your connections like once a month(I check mine every time I do an Oil Change..Habit) .Stinger/XS do make great stuff.I run theyre Pro series Distro blocks/fans ect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.