Showtime Car Audio in Chicago

Participant count
  • Participant list

vactor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ATX
just had a full system installed at Showtime Audio in chicago on North Ave. 3000 watt 4 amp install and maintaining factory integrity and a stealth appearance with the install of all new speakers and a custom sub box and a jbl ms-8. Jerry, the owner, was fantastic!! he KNOWS his stuff, did tons of customizing so that not a single factory wire was cut and only 3 holes drilled in the sheetmetal in total (2 to bolt the custom amp rack in and one for the 1/0 power wire). i could not be happier and HEARTILY recommend Showtime and jerry for anyone looking for an install in the chicago area!!!

they def do some amazing work, especially from some of their customers and friends of mine whom they've done work for and the guys are very friendly unlike alot of shops

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...