Showing off a Rare component set:

Very nice looking! Got them home tonight woohoo! Took the grills off with ease. They are very well built and the tweeters are amazing looking. Crossover guts are pretty... basic but that can be a good thing! Will know more about how they sound in the next few weeks.

Yes, give us a review.

I'd like to know your impressions, especially since your very familiar with the sound quality of the Aura MR line.

BTW still amazed at my MR62s (2years later!)

I will def give a good review... auras on standby to go right back into the car if they are not my taste!!! Will give them good time to break in like everyone says about monitor speakers so we will see how they sound then...

Haha I would never part a set like this that is this rare. If that time ever comes which I hope it does not "need the auras for my 4 runner" then they will be sold as a complete set.

Oh and thanks for meeting up with me last night to snag this set beat! Very cool to see ya again. Will have to do a lunch or another az meet in the near future.

Some more eye candy for you all...

midng.JPG

midwg.jpg

tweet.JPG

woofback.JPG

cross.jpg

crossback.jpg

Yes, give us a review.
I'd like to know your impressions, especially since your very familiar with the sound quality of the Aura MR line.

BTW still amazed at my MR62s (2years later!)

Count me in as well. As a big fan of Aura's MR line I'm interested to see how this set compares to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.