Show Car Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackdragonaudi
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay I am going to have a nice SQ setup that will be rely nice and clean. But when I am at shows no one will be getting in the car for obvious reasons. So what I want to do is install a set of speakers in my deck lid powered by a amp other than my 2 main amps. There will be a switch for turning on and off this amp. I am trying to figure out the best way to send a signal to this amp. Would a rca splitter be the best or would using outputs on one ofthe amps be better. I do not want to take away from my quality of my mains jsut to run this amp. Any suggestions.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.