Should I Go Jl Or Alpine

Originally posted by booX2 SO which one would you buy?
go listen to both and then you decide! you got to be the one happy with the purchase. as audiolife said.......

they both so good comes down to opinion......but jl has alot of useful stuff imo but cant knock the 'pine stuff
take your time, shop around, and LISTEN. let your ears decide!

Yea both make really good subs around equal in subs Jl might take a notch imo. Jl makes better amps easially as for componets around the same alpine better sq and Jl is really an overall better compnay but not knowckin alpine grea great company its mostly opinion but if it were mine i would go JL.

i love listening to alpine systems (speakers) its just over time i get fatigued in my ears..not as bad as i do with quarts but i also know im not "every ear" -i love bostons i like cdt i like kicker best in my opinion is image dynamics and i tell you this if i could make the horns i have sound good with a door mounted mid bass or image had a 3 way set with a 4" i **** sure woulda went with it but i am content with the jl set, if you know how to tool and toy and you have the stuff to do it with then it doesnt matter too much as long as it is some quality...gotta remember more than half of what you hear is the install. just dont think i would ever get a set of rainbows i heard a set in a home set up wanna talk about fatigue..and at 7500 a set sheesh:eek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.