shortyg83 is a scammer/need his info

holy ****, lol. I did business w/him back in the day, good thing he didn't get my dough.

Sorry to hear this man, will let you know if I can get any info on him..

well eveyone i talked to said he was a stand up guy and that i would get my stuff, but a year later nothing. i filed a dispute and claim with paypal, got his email address, and nothing. so im hoping there is someone who lives close to him that can go over there, pick up my motor and basket and ill pay them to ship it to me. its getting ridiculous, i mean i have never once did a bad transaction so why does it happen to me?

well eveyone i talked to said he was a stand up guy and that i would get my stuff, but a year later nothing. i filed a dispute and claim with paypal, got his email address, and nothing. so im hoping there is someone who lives close to him that can go over there, pick up my motor and basket and ill pay them to ship it to me. its getting ridiculous, i mean i have never once did a bad transaction so why does it happen to me?
shitty things happen to the best of people man. i hope you get your ****.

I hate scammers. I am in the midst of a shady deal at the moment, for $140. Pisses me off.

Kind of *****, but if you look at his profile:

Last Activity: 08-30-2008 05:23 PM
He hasn't signed on to the forum for over a year. Does say he is from Pennsylvania. I would talk to the guy he sent the other one too, and see if it has a return address on it.

Good luck man.

Got his number? I can find loads of info based on that.
pm'd

I hate scammers. I am in the midst of a shady deal at the moment, for $140. Pisses me off.
Kind of *****, but if you look at his profile:

He hasn't signed on to the forum for over a year. Does say he is from Pennsylvania. I would talk to the guy he sent the other one too, and see if it has a return address on it.

Good luck man.
well the last time he was on was when i sent him the payment, and he sent the other one to me.

he sent the first one just fine, no problems, great communication, but the second one i bought is where im getting screwed.

got some info on him, found his myspace, still have his email. ninja primate helped me out.

here is a copy of the email and myspace message i sent him, if he doesnt reply soon, i will take further action.

hey, i dont know what the deal is. but i havent heard from you in forever, you still owe me the other nightshade basket and motor, or my 285$ back. i dont understand what went wrong. our first transaction went great, what the hell happened to this one? i know you have been online, i know youve gotten my e-mails. why havent i got anything?

just make things right man. i dont wanna have to contact the police and get this resolved. i have 2 guys on ca.com that live within a half hour of you, and i have no problem getting them to come over, or contacting the police over there.

i have info on you, and i dont wanna make this worse then it is. im not gonna get scammed out of 285$ or a nightshade motor and basket. dont make me escalate this...

55 Eighth Ave

Carbondale, PA 18407-2256

Joseph M Buonomo, Peggy J Buonomo, Maric Buonomo

1-570-766-9128

any of it look familar?

dont make me do it. make it right and i will never bother you again...

blackbonnie-ca.com

Chief of Police

Jeffery Taylor

1 N Main St

Carbondale, Pennsylvania 18407

Non Emergency Numbers

Patrol Division: (570)267-0098

Detective Division: (570)282-6211

i got in contact through him and he said he still had it and hes not trying to scam me. and he will send it out when he gets money. if i dont see progress soon i will take action.

Wow I'm amazed he responded, shocking that in 8 months he's still trying to get money to ship it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nothing yet. any suggestions on how to go about this?

small claims court? local PD?

never really had to get someting frm somone before so what do i do? ive never dealt with court but if we went to a small claim i have everything to back me up...still got the paypal reciept and all his emails.

has anyone dealt with something like this before? any input?

i contacted jacob a while back about this and he said he had no invoices from him, or any addresses for him. but i got everything i need. just not sure what to do about it.

so if i called the local PD, what would they do about it? go over there and tell him to pay me my money? i want action taken

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blackbonnie

5,000+ posts
The Revolution
blackbonnie
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies