shortyg83 is a scammer/need his info

I know where he works.....I just can't believe he would do such a thing. He really is a great guy.....
well from what he told me when he was in contact was that he basically lost everything and was going through a hard time. i totally understand that and have been very patient, but when i text him and email him and he doesnt respond in over a month then it seems like something is wrong.

everyone i have talked to about him said he was a great guy and i thought the same when he shipped my first one out promptly. but then i bought the second and it turned to hell.

if you know where he works then do you live by him, or just know where he works? if you have any info, lets keep it to pm's please so it doesnt get public. so maybe shoot me a pm if you have any info please and thank you

You got a real name/paypal address for him? he used me as a ref and I remember selling him something, and if you give me his real name I can search for it in my paypal.

or his paypal addy, either or

then you have no real business being in this thread, or section of the forum. to the op- best of luck.
thank you

This still hasn't been resolved?
not yet, just got an actual addy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

why would you pay 285 for a blown sub?
well the shipping is what killed me, but in the end the one i recieved, was custom built into an 18 with the options to my liking and still cost me less then a stock 15" nightshade...no big deal, was just a better route for me to go.

custom 18" nightshade > stock 15" nightshade

Any updates man? best of luck (again)
still working on it, i believe the house address i got is an old one as i did a little interenet search and it looks like its getting forclosed on.

the last time i talked to shorty he said he had lost almost everything, so im assuming the house too. but im still workin on everything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blackbonnie

5,000+ posts
The Revolution
blackbonnie
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies