Shop for Head Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
I really reccomend the PIoneer MVH p8200. i have had it since the release, im impressed with it. The 3 inch lcd is a nice touch, and it looks overall sleek. It takes SD Cards over CD's which is a plus to me, and has a usb and audio in the front. The only downfall i see is that there is no usb in the back. Also, the front panel comes off so someone cant jack it, which i enjoy being able to hide it. The single din even alows for video play, pretty sweet for a little guy. overall i find it good for 200. got it off amazon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

We had a guy with a crx from Louisiana that ran in the org for a minute. Though maybe it was you lol.
I spent a lot of money keeping aluminum out of my system...and even though the CCA is fine...it's bugs me thinking about it 😳
Thats where you need to do some calling around within your area to get some pricing for the labor and wiring needed.There is NO WAY anyone here...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.

About this thread

swifthieu

10+ year member
swifthieu
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from