Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
next friday well meet up at mikes place aka across the street from advance auto and ill have you guys follow me there

wang as long as you want ::knock on wood::

hopefully cops dont come

my blaze was there. idk if u came by and had a listen. i was the blaze wit the huge crowd around it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i had a good time. i think i was the loudest at the show, from wha i heard. doubt anything came close.

i dont know if it was the loudest...there was an H2 there with 4 12 or 15's in the plexi box that pounded so f'in loud it was obnoxious that was the loudest thing i heard there

my blaze was there. idk if u came by and had a listen. i was the blaze wit the huge crowd around it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i had a good time. i think i was the loudest at the show, from wha i heard. doubt anything came close.

i dont know if it was the loudest...there was an H2 there with 4 12 or 15's in the plexi box that pounded so f'in loud it was obnoxious that was the loudest thing i heard there

clearboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

ill agree that H2 was ****ing LOUDDD but i cant say its louder than sblazer because i've never heard him, tobias where were u at the dub show? cuz i didnt see u at all

na mikes place isnt nothing special, just somewhere to go and they dont kick us out till like 10:30 lol then we migrate to white castle and get kicked out at 11:15ish haha, but im down for friday, we can meet at mikes place then ill have everyone follow me to the spot i know off.

let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

na mikes place isnt nothing special, just somewhere to go and they dont kick us out till like 10:30 lol then we migrate to white castle and get kicked out at 11:15ish haha, but im down for friday, we can meet at mikes place then ill have everyone follow me to the spot i know off.
let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sounds good to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I might actually hit up a car show out in highland on friday, but who knows.

yea i was there, i was up in the front along the wall. that H2 wasnt loud at all man. it was all juss high bass, when the lows hit, it was nuthin. it was a nice install, but it stops there.
tommy where is this show in highland?
You'd have to ask mike. He has been out there before. I was going to go out there last friday, but I was getting ready for the show that was yesterday.

hrmm i need to unleash my new wang to the shockwave folks.....with my 'flea market' subs.....need to make some more bets with them.......especially mike, that stupid ****.

yea i was there, i was up in the front along the wall. that H2 wasnt loud at all man. it was all juss high bass, when the lows hit, it was nuthin. it was a nice install, but it stops there.
tommy where is this show in highland?

man i wasnt even knockin yer ride bro...readin back on my post i came off dickish and thats not how i meant to be...cuz i didnt hear yours so i cant say who's was louder

Jason

hrmm i need to unleash my new wang to the shockwave folks.....with my 'flea market' subs.....need to make some more bets with them.......especially mike, that stupid ****.
i hope your not sayin that cuz i starting posting, cuz i said nothing negative about you or tobias' ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants