Shockwave Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His install will be cleaned up eventually.

We keep changing out boxes to increase his SPL scores, and we're not going to waste the time and money to make every one look nice and clean.

I know your blazer, and I can't see that many people wanting to sit in it."

your the guy with the s10 right..with the one 10" type r. thats what i saw in your truck a while ago..that was def an impressive # you put out with one ten. i saw you and mark at home depot a while back when i had four type r's. i have a whole new setup with box subs and amp and my truck is one of the cleanest xtremes around so i dont see why you "cant see people wanting to sit in it." im not here to start anything..just figured i should set the number straight that that kid earlier thought i hit.

We keep changing out boxes to increase his SPL scores, and we're not going to waste the time and money to make every one look nice and clean.

your the guy with the s10 right..with the one 10" type r. thats what i saw in your truck a while ago..that was def an impressive # you put out with one ten. i saw you and mark at home depot a while back when i had four type r's. i have a whole new setup with box subs and amp and my truck is one of the cleanest xtremes around so i dont see why you "cant see people wanting to sit in it." im not here to start anything..just figured i should set the number straight that that kid earlier thought i hit.
Ahhh, ok. I remember your install now. I thought you were somebody else for a minute.

Have you gotten on a termlab meter yet or still on shockwave's a/c 180?

not sure if its you, but didnt you have 4 12" type R's, i heard you were competeing with some kid qith 2 15"s and you subs caught on fire?

or is that someone else?

i dunno //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i did have 4 12" type r's and i was pushing them with two mtx 1501d's, but my subs never caught on fire. i sold them to some mexican dude in a box for like 400 bucks. i also sold my 1501d's to the same dude for 400 a piece. i then bought four cadence tx's and a daytona 2500. i was really surprised with this amp, its rediculous compared to both 1501d's.

i did have 4 12" type r's and i was pushing them with two mtx 1501d's, but my subs never caught on fire. i sold them to some mexican dude in a box for like 400 bucks. i also sold my 1501d's to the same dude for 400 a piece. i then bought four cadence tx's and a daytona 2500. i was really surprised with this amp, its rediculous compared to both 1501d's.
hey u ripped of that mexican dude //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif that was me **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i want a refund

its messy, but people werent thinkin about that. most of em, as soon as they stuck there head in, they pulled it rite back out. i mean, from wha people were tellin me at the show and from wha i have heard, u'r not as loud as me. not tryna start anything, but its juss wha i was told. i did see the H2 wit 4 15s and it wasnt impressive to me. also there was a navi i think wit 4 15L7s and it was juss a disappointment. i had fun and im sure people who heard the blaze enloyed it as well.

tobias your sh** is loud as hell. i know my system is loud but im not sayin im louder than you. i enjoy the way my system sounds and i know you enjoy yours. just figured id show that not everyone from shockwave is a stroke. there are people who talk alot of crap and unfortunately give shockwave a bad name and it bugs the hell outta me when i see 10 old rusted out cars a day with a shockwave sticker on their windshield and they associate themselves with the shop because the bought a pair of speakers from there, but there are a couple of us who arent **** and make outragous claims of hitting 170 dbs. on a different note where does everyone go now that steak n shake is no more, is it just advanced or are there some other places??

Thanks,

keep bumpin' --Pete

o my friend told me you subs caught on fire or something, but you seem to be a pretty cool dude so thats good, so far you havent talked **** about how your system if louder then everyone elses lol

but, keep wangin, just dont give us a bad rep by blaring it at stop signs/red light/parking lots lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif btw- what you hitting now with the cadence subs?

humm i kno the perfect spot, cops wont find us enless people call (duh) or they follow us in.

although im to dumb to actually kno how to give directions, but i kno how to get there so someone would hafta follow me.

anyone wanna go there tonight?

humm i kno the perfect spot, cops wont find us enless people call (duh) or they follow us in.
although im to dumb to actually kno how to give directions, but i kno how to get there so someone would hafta follow me.

anyone wanna go there tonight?
Give us the 411.

I want a spot where people can wang their systems to their hearts content. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Give us the 411.
I want a spot where people can wang their systems to their hearts content. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x2 i want to wang full tilt me and my friend can never wang ful tilt in one spot because people start complaining unless where on the highway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Do_

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Do_
Here
Start date
Participants