Shocker Audio (Atomic Thunder) 12" Xtreme sub - $200

jronneba
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Shocker Audio (Atomic Thunder) 12" Xtreme sub

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sub is a monster. I ran this in a standard sized ported box (tuned to 42Hz) and it hit 166db at the port on a JBL 1200.1 at 1 ohm. The sub was very well maintained and it is tough for me to get rid of this - I just don't have a car to put it in at the moment.

Dual 2 ohm coils

1200 watt RMS

2400 watt peak

Price:

$200 + shipping / local pick-up in Indy, IN

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26542303

View attachment 26542304

View attachment 26542305

I had a mouse and super extreme and a buddy ran a sig! love them old AT subs! AT Extreme + EQ D2 Shredder = dbdrag street ftw back in the day!

I had a mouse and super extreme and a buddy ran a sig! love them old AT subs! AT Extreme + EQ D2 Shredder = dbdrag street ftw back in the day!
I ran four D2's on two super extreme 15's in SS 1-2 back in the day. Was good for a 160 on a good day back then. Great subs. Glws

Man you just took me back to 2000 bro. Back when I was into db drag these were everywhere around here. Even ran a pair myself at one point
You got one from me last year!

Also as the story goes, MTX threatened to sue Shocker Mike over the "atomic thunder" name so he went with just Shocker. I don't think he was "atomic thunder" for very long.

Fantastic sub for the money I ran the old ma audio 4k on one of these for the drags. Clipping the shiz out of it, damm thing would stink up the truck but never Hiroshima'ed on me. That was like what 1999-2000? Ahh good times..!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.