Shallow Mount Subs can do this?

I am pretty blown away right now with that 6.5 that's just crazy! Maybe I should invest in a pair of those to compliment my system.. I have a little assortment of different brands in there haha

and it's not to push a 6.5" sub either, it's just to answer "can my subs do what these other subs can". the recommended ported box on hybrid's site would not do anything near what that transmission line did in his vehicle. doesn't mean that a TTL is what you need for your application either if you DID use those subs. two 13.5's on 1000w if you spare enough room, can do a lot of damage. the memphis flat subs are different, but no more potent than the TW5's. one would be more suitable in one application versus the next, but if you've got room to spare and not afraid to put some volume behind those drivers to facilitate a proper wave guide, you stand the chance of blowing that guy's results out of the water.

Thank you Fthe it is much appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, also any suggestions, should I buy an extra battery or will I be fine running 2 1000w amps on a normal car battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.