Shallow 12" Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
the stereo integrity mk v

as in there's only one complete that exists.

JamCF_BMmkV_side.jpg

Ive been hearing good things out of Rockville products...I may try one of theirs...I havent checked parts express lately...It doesnt have to be tiny shallow...but within 5 or 6 inches...tomorrow I should have better mounting depth i can use ...Id like something in the neighborhood of 6-800rms ...

Ive been hearing good things out of Rockville products...I may try one of theirs...I havent checked parts express lately...It doesnt have to be tiny shallow...but within 5 or 6 inches...tomorrow I should have better mounting depth i can use ...Id like something in the neighborhood of 6-800rms ...
Just go with some forward facing 8's or 6.5" subs like I'm doing... about 4 of them with a good amount of power should get nasty.

Type rrrrrrrrrrrr shallow?

Just go with some forward facing 8's or 6.5" subs like I'm doing... about 4 of them with a good amount of power should get nasty.Type rrrrrrrrrrrr shallow?
Its not my vehicle or I would ...The guy has already spent $400 on a 12 box for under his rear seat and also had it raised to fit...He has a DD sub in it ...but DDs bottom of the line 312 the one used in their prefab boxes...I tried a DD 2512 that I had but it was too deep to fit...I was gonna get a Tantric LM12 I think it was built but Tantric flipped out ...so now I'm trying to see what I can get...On DDs website they no longer list the 312 but had a 212 listed at 5.25 mounting...thats probably about right on the 312 as well

Its not my vehicle or I would ...The guy has already spent $400 on a 12 box for under his rear seat and also had it raised to fit...He has a DD sub in it ...but DDs bottom of the line 312 the one used in their prefab boxes...I tried a DD 2512 that I had but it was too deep to fit...I was gonna get a Tantric LM12 I think it was built but Tantric flipped out ...so now I'm trying to see what I can get...On DDs website they no longer list the 312 but had a 212 listed at 5.25 mounting...thats probably about right on the 312 as well
What would he think of the Sundown SD 12? I think it should fit and take some power well. I believe it's a 5.25 mounting depth as well.

I was thinking about that one...I messaged Jacob on it but he never returned my message ...Im not sure if he gets on here anymore
He's impossible to get hold of anymore.. I messaged him a week ago on here and also twice on facebook... no response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.