shaking **** but no rearview movement

Pointless argument. Why would you want mirror flex. Its harder to see cops coming in the distance. But i'm not gonna lie to do like lookin at the rearview at night and seeing the lights on the cars shake all over the place. But for your reasoning, Seems kind of pointless.

BUT, if you must. The rearview is on a clip on the window. You can literally pull the whole mount towards you to pull it from the window. Although i have never done it, you COULD either take it off the clip and put it back on, but don't put it all the way on, so its looser. Or take some wd40 and spray that onthe ball hinge and maybe it would make it looser. Just some things i came up with

yeah, i bet your one of those trunk rattlers right? Your driving down the street and all you here is shaking metal. I hate those people, what a nuisence

And roof flex is bad, One dude here, dont remember who it was, but he cracked his sunroof pretty bad and had a lot of deadener on it. Have fun flexing now, you'll pay the price later

****, mine marely moves on my 4 15 re se's (very well held on) and my friend has two sony xplods and his falls off becuase its held on by shitty double stick tape. and people are like ZOMG he knocked his off!!!!!

****, mine marely moves on my 4 15 re se's (very well held on) and my friend has two sony xplods and his falls off becuase its held on by shitty double stick tape. and people are like ZOMG he knocked his off!!!!!
Moral of the story. If you want crazy intense showing off skills use double sided tape. go to your trunk, remove your trunk liner, put loose nuts and bolts on the metal floor you can use wrenches too. Then turn it up loud and everyone be like omgs! dude your stuff sounds so loud

But thats an easy one, Funky Pups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
And yea, this thread and the OP fail at life, I wish my mirror didnt move at all, be nice to be able to use the **** thing.
x2 my buddy has a 2006 civic and his rf p2s shook his mirror so bad that we put 3lbs worth of wheel weights all around the back of his mirror so he could see out of it. Oh $h!t he just lost like 15 dbs bc his mirror doesnt shake as bad :/

This thread is so stupid its ridiculous

a 12" infinity sealed off 400w shook my mirror more in my first car (93 nissan sentra) a shitload more than my mirror used to move with my old setup (4 AQ 12s, ~4000watts, 150.x sealed @ 45hz) in my escape.

I'm so happy that my mirror moves as little as it does, i would hate having to have to worry about the mirror falling off and either reapplying it or leaving it off.

Hey lets add more unwanted noise to the listening environment!!!

The less rattles the better son, don't let some NOOB determine how YOU set up YOUR car. Yeah, if you think he knows better than you about what a system should sound like then yeah, loosen your rearview so it rattles... but if YOU know better than him then DO YOU son. You're gonna be one of those kids who goes to college and ends up on meth because of peer pressure, find your ****ing spine son and be a positive decision maker in your life, don't let other people choose what you like and value, because then you stand for nothing but the uncultured masses are better than you for no other reason then that you let them be. Grow the **** Up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nickolas_j_t

10+ year member
I approve this message
nickolas_j_t
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date